At Demelza Hospice Care for Children, we are extremely lucky and grateful to have so many passionate, committed and generous supporters. Without our wonderful local community, we simply wouldn’t be able to continue to provide incredible, specialist and personal care to seriously ill babies, children and young people, and their families, when they need us most.
We want to make sure that as part of our wonderful community of supporters you have a great experience, and it’s important to us that you are happy and communicated with in the way that’s right for you.
So, we promise that:
- We will keep your personal details safe and we’ll never share or sell your details to any other organisations.
- We will communicate appropriately and sensitively, and are especially careful when engaging with vulnerable people.
- For every £1 you give, 76p will be spent directly on providing care for seriously ill babies, children and young people, and their families.
- If you have questions about our fundraising activities and costs, we will answer them openly and truthfully. Take a look at our annual reports, or get in touch with us and we’ll help you find the information you need.
- We will keep you up to date with inspiring and relevant news from our care team and the families you are helping.
- We will tell the truth and won’t exaggerate, and we’ll do what we say we’re going to do.
- You will always be able to let us know how you would like to be communicated with or if you would prefer not to be contacted.
- Our database is constantly updated to ensure we have correct contact details for you, and we’ll make sure we know exactly how you’d like to be communicated with.
- We adopt best fundraising practice by regulatory bodies, and will continue to do so as these are updated.
- Our Supporter Services Team are always happy to help. You can contact them on
Thank you so much.
If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint by emailing email@example.com, writing to Complaints, Demelza Hospice for Children, Rook Lane, Bobbing, Kent, ME9 8DZ or telephone 01795 845200.
We have a fundraising complaints procedure, a copy of which is available on request. If we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Regulator to make a final adjudication.