Join us as we open the doors of our South East London hospice to the public for the first time since 2018.
Join us in October 2024 as we open our hospice doors to the public for the first time since 2018.
- Guided tours of our facilities from 10am
- Tea and cake
- Entertainment and activities for all the family!
There will be no parking available at the Hospice. We would encourage attendees to use public transport where possible. Alternatively, there is paid parking available near the town centre.
Event Key Details
Our Demelza Open Day is completely free to attend.
The Demelza Team will be offering tours around the hospice explaining our facilities and the services we offer.
There will be some fundraising activities around the hospice to take part in and light refreshments available.
Unfortunately, there will be no parking available at the Hospice. We recommend using public transport where possible:
- By bus: The closest bus stop is Eltham Church on Court Road. To plan your journey, we suggest using the Traveline website.
- By Train: The closest train station is Eltham, London SE9 6LS. Once you have arrived at the station there is a 5 minute drive or a 10 minute walk.
- By Car: Paid parking is available along North Park for up to four hours.
Please do not bring dogs to the hospice as they will not be allowed in the building.