Please read the terms and conditions below to make sure that you are eligible to Gift Aid your donations to Demelza.
- I wish Demelza House Trading Ltd (Demelza) to act as my agent in offering my goods for sale, at a charge of 2% commission plus VAT which shall be deducted from the proceeds of sale.
- I give my consent for Demelza Hospice Care for Children to reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 of the net proceeds raised through the sale of my goods to the net value of £1000.
- The goods which I am offering to Demelza are my own to give and do not belong to another household.
- I am not acting as a business in bringing goods in for sale to any Demelza shop.
- As legal and beneficial owner of the goods until they are sold, I understand that I have the right to keep all of the net proceeds of the sale if I wish, but can choose to donate all or part of the proceeds.
- I confirm that I am at least 18 years old and understand that this Agency Agreement is a legally binding contract.
- I understand that if Demelza are unable to sell any of the goods they will have the right to dispose of the goods as they see fit.
- I agree that Demelza will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any goods brought into the shop for sale.
- I agree that Demelza will NOT write to me during the current tax year, unless the Net Sales Proceeds are in excess £1,000, to give me the opportunity to donate the proceeds in excess of £1,000 to Demelza.
- I understand that Demelza WILL contact me, if the Net Sales Proceeds are in excess £1,000, to give me the opportunity to donate the proceeds in excess of £1,000 to Demelza.
- I understand that as Demelza apply a de minimis limit that they will send me an annual letter subject to the Net Sales Proceeds reaching £20 in a single tax year, or every three years whichever comes first, even if monies raised are less than £1000, detailing the Net Sales Proceeds and Gift Aid reclaimed in that tax year. I also understand that an end of year tax letter can be supplied on request.
- Either I or Demelza may terminate this Agreement at any time by written notice.
- Demelza may vary the terms of this Agreement at any time by written notice to me.
- I will notify Demelza of any change in my personal circumstances, such as name and address, or that I no longer pay UK Income or Capital Gains tax or I wish to cancel the declaration.
- By signing the Demelza Retail Gift Form, I accept the Retail Gift Aid Agency Agreement as outlined and confirm that I wish to Gift Aid the Net Sales Proceeds of my goods.
For information or advice about Retail Gift Aid or to notify us of any changes in your circumstances
please telephone 01795 503117 or email email@example.com
Demelza Trading Ltd on behalf of Demelza Hospice Care for Children
Rook Lane, Bobbing, Sittingbourne, Kent ME9 8DZ
Registered Charity No. 1039651