Have you visited Demelza's Whitstable charity shop recently?
About our Whitstable Charity Shop
Just a short walk from the beach, in the heart of Whitstable, you can browse this store for a great selection of clothing, accessories and homewares. Or perhaps grab a gift from our exclusive Demelza New Goods range!
Volunteers needed in our Whitstable Charity Shop
We are currently looking for volunteers to help in our Whitstable Charity Shop. If you would like to find out more about volunteering with us please visit the volunteering section of our website.
113 High Street,
Mon - Sat: 9am-4.30pm
Sun: 10.30am - 4pm
Bank Holidays: 10am-4pm
Ensure you can drop off your preloved items when you visit us!
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Books, records, CDs and DVDs
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
• Furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy
Looking for more information on how to donate to your local charity shop?