Have you visited Demelza's Strood charity shop recently?
About our Strood Charity Shop
At the heart of Strood's busy High Street, this shop sells a range of men's and women's clothing, homewares, and has great children's and media offerings.
50 High Street,
Strood, ME2 4AR
Mon - Sat: 9am - 4.30pm
Bank Holidays: 10am-4pm
This shop has rear access for donation drop-offs.
Ensure you can drop off your preloved items when you visit us!
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Books, records, CDs and DVDs
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
• Upholstered furniture without fire labels
• Torn or damaged furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy
Looking for more information on how to donate to your local charity shop?