Have you visited Demelza's Sittingbourne charity shop recently?
About our Sittingbourne Charity Shop
Tucked away just off of the High Street, visit and browse the selection of quality men's and women's clothing and accessories, children's items and homewares.
Volunteers needed in our Sittingbourne charity shop
We are currently looking for volunteers to help in our Sittingbourne charity shop! To find out more about volunteering in our Sittingbourne charity shop please get in touch with our Voluntary Services Department by emailing email@example.com.
4 Roman Square
Sittingbourne, ME10 4BJ
Mon - Sat: 9am - 4.30pm
Thurs 2 June: Closed
Fri 3 June: 10am-4pm
Ensure you can drop off your preloved items when you visit us!
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Books, records, CDs and DVDs
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
• Large Furniture items
• Torn or damaged furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy
Looking for more information on how to donate to your local charity shop?