About our Sittingbourne Charity Shop
Tucked away just off of the High Street, visit and browse the selection of quality men's and women's clothing and accessories, children's items and homewares.
Our Sittingbourne store receives a lot of generous donations, so we recommend to call ahead if you have a large volumes of items to give so that we can accomodate this.
4 Roman Square
Sittingbourne, ME10 4BJ
Mon - Sat: 9am - 4.30pm
Donations can be made via the rear of the shop.
Have you visited Demelza's Sittingbourne charity shop recently?
Ensure you can drop off your preloved items when you visit us!
What you can donate
- Clean, quality clothing
- Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
- Designer and vintage brands
- Soft furnishings and linen
- Books, records, CDs and DVDs
- Consoles, tech and gaming
- Complete toys and puzzles
- Homeware, collectables and ornaments
- Electrical appliances
- Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
- Torn or damaged furniture items
- Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
- Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
- CRT TVs, or those without remotes
- Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
- Chopping boards, kitchen knives & food prep/hygiene products
- Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
- Hair brushes and accessories
- Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
- Fur, ivory and taxidermy