About Demelza Sevenoaks Charity Shop
Our Sevenoaks Charity Shop boasts a selection pre-loved clothing and accessories, a range of our exclusive New Goods, and include a niche book area.
Volunteers needed in our Sevenoaks charity shop
We are currently looking for volunteers to help in our Sevenoaks charity shop, particularly on Tuesdays and Sundays. To find out more about volunteering in our Sevenoaks charity shop please get in touch with our Voluntary Services Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
114 High Street,
Mon-Sat: 9:30am - 5pm
Donations can be made via the rear of the shop. Please ring the bell for assistance, and consider calling ahead if you have a large volume of donations so that we can accommodate this.
Ensure you can drop off your preloved items when you visit us!
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Books, records, CDs and DVDs
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
• Torn or damaged furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Chopping boards, kitchen knives & food prep/hygiene products
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy
Looking for more information on how to donate to your local charity shop?