Looking for more information on how to donate to your local charity shop?
About Demelza Sevenoaks Charity Shop
Our Sevenoaks Charity Shop boasts a selection pre-loved clothing and accessories, a range of our exclusive New Goods, and include a niche book area.
Volunteers needed in our Sevenoaks charity shop
We are currently looking for volunteers to help in our Sevenoaks charity shop! To find out more about volunteering in our Sevenoaks charity shop please get in touch with our Voluntary Services Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more information here.
114 High Street,
Mon-Sat: 9:30am - 5pm
Sundays and bank holidays: 10am-4pm
Ensure you can drop off your preloved items when you visit us!
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Books, records, CDs and DVDs
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
• Upholstered furniture without fire labels
• Torn or damaged furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy