Have you visited Demelza's Rochester charity shop recently?
About our Rochester Charity Shop
Situated in the heart of Rochester, this store offers a fantastic range of vintage and designer clothing and accessories. Browse the shelves of collectables and books, and grab a gift from the exclusive Demelza New Goods Range.
72 High Street,
Rochester,, ME1 1JY
Mon - Sat: 9.30am - 5pm
Sun: 11.am - 4pm
Bank Holidays: 10am-4pm
Vehicle access to the High Street is available Sun-Fri, however this is for drop off only. Pay and display parking is available nearby.
Ensure you can drop off your preloved donations to us!
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Books, records, CDs and DVDs
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
• Large Furniture items
• Torn or damaged furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy
Looking for more information on how to donate to your local charity shop?