About our Rainham Furniture Charity Shop
If you're on the hunt for affordable, top quality furniture, electrical goods and household items, then look no further than our Rainham Furniture Charity Shop. There is a drop-off/collection point at the rear of the shop, and pay and display parking less than a minute's walk away.
A free furniture collection service is available; if you'd like to find out more please call directly, email at email@example.com or visit out donating goods page.
Volunteers needed in our Rainham charity shop
We are currently looking for volunteers to help in our Rainham charity shop, particularly over weekends. To find out more about volunteering please get in touch with our Voluntary Services Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
17 & 19 Station Road,
Rainham, ME8 7RS
Mon - Sat: 9am - 4.30pm
Rear access for collection and drop-off, with pay and display parking available.
Have you visited Demelza's Rainham Furniture charity shop recently?
Ensure you can drop off your preloved donations to us!
For furniture queries, you can email us at email@example.com
What you can donate
- Clean, quality clothing
- Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
- Designer and vintage brands
- Soft furnishings and linen
- Books, records, CDs and DVDs
- Consoles, tech and gaming
- Complete toys and puzzles
- Homeware, collectables and ornaments
- Electrical appliances
- Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
- Torn or damaged furniture items
- Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
- Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
- CRT TVs, or those without remotes
- Toasters, gas cookers, and electric showers
- Chopping boards, kitchen knives & food prep/hygiene products
- Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
- Hair brushes and accessories
- Duvets, pillows, and sleeping bags
- Fur, ivory, and taxidermy