About our Parkwood Charity Shop
With free parking nearby and a drop off point for donations at the rear of the shop, our accessible-friendly Parkwood Charity Shop offers a range of clothing, accessories and homewares.
Volunteers needed in our Parkwood charity shop
We are currently looking for volunteers to help in our Parkwood charity shop! To find out more about volunteering in our Parkwood charity shop please get in touch with our Voluntary Services Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 Parkwood Green,
Gillingham, ME8 9PN
Mon - Sat: 9am - 4.30pm
There is access at the rear of the shop for donation drop-offs, however Customers wishing to shop with us should use the free parking facilities close by.
We are able to accept donations during our opening times only. Please do not leave donations at the shop outside of our opening hours as we are often unable to use these due to damage.
Ensure you can drop off your preloved donations to us!
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Books, records, CDs and DVDs
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
• Upholstered furniture without fire labels
• Torn or damaged furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy