About Demelza Maidstone Earl Street
Opening 5 February!
Set in the heart of Maidstone next to Fremlin Walk, and just a stone's throw from our stunning Maidstone RSA store, our Earl Street shop is a treasure trove of pre-loved finds offering a unique boutique feel for thrifty shoppers!
Volunteers needed in our Earl Street charity shop
We are currently looking for volunteers to help in our Maidstone charity shop! To find out more about volunteering in our Earl Street charity shop please get in touch with our Voluntary Services Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 Earl Street,
Maidstone. ME14 1PP
Mon - Sat: 9am - 5.30pm
Sun: 10am - 4pm
Ensure you can drop off your preloved items when you visit us!
What you can donate
- Clean, quality clothing
- Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
- Designer and vintage brands
- Soft furnishings and linen
- Books, records, CDs and DVDs
- Consoles, tech and gaming
- Complete toys and puzzles
- Homeware, collectables and ornaments
- Electrical appliances
- Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
- Torn or damaged furniture items
- Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
- Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
- CRT TVs, or those without remotes
- Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
- Chopping boards, kitchen knives & food prep/hygiene products
- Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
- Hair brushes and accessories
- Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
- Fur, ivory and taxidermy