Have you visited Demelza's Hythe charity shop recently?
About Demelza Hythe
Set in the middle of this bustling coastal town our Hythe Charity Shop has a large offering of high quality clothing and accessories, alongside collectables, linen and homeware. You can also find our exclusive New Goods ranges for sale in this shop.
Volunteers needed in our Hythe charity shop
We are currently looking for volunteers to help in our Hythe charity shop! To find out more about volunteering in our Hythe charity shop please get in touch with our Voluntary Services Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
138 High Street,
Hythe, CT21 5JU
Mon - Sat: 9am - 4.30pm
Sun: 11am - 4pm
Bank Holidays: 10am-4pm
This shop has rear access for accessible donation drop-offs
Ensure you can drop off your preloved donations to us!
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Books, records, CDs and DVDs
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
• Large furniture Items
• Torn or damaged furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy
Looking for more information on how to donate to your local charity shop?