Have you visited Demelza's Herne Bay Books & Media charity shop recently?
About Herne Bay Books & Media
From History to Romance, this store offers everything an avid reader needs. A wide range of fiction, reference and collectable books sits alongside a great selection of music and film, including vinyl's.
163 High Street,
Herne Bay, CT6 5AQ
Mon - Sat: 9am - 4.30pm
Thur 2 June: 10am - 4pm
Fri 3 June: Closed
Ensure you can drop off your preloved donations to us!
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Books, records, CDs and DVDs
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
• Upholstered furniture without fire labels
• Torn or damaged furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy
Looking for more information on how to donate to your local charity shop?