Have you visited Demelza's Heathfield charity shop recently?
About our Heathfield Charity Shop
Situated in the pretty market town of Heathfield, our Heathfield Charity Shop offers a great selection of high quality men's, women's and children's clothing, alongside a fantastic range of homewares, collectables and local, handcrafted goods. There is also free parking nearby.
Volunteers needed in our Heathfield charity shop
We are currently looking for volunteers to help in our Heathfield charity shop! To find out more about volunteering in our Heathfield charity shop please get in touch with our Voluntary Services Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pulman House, 42 High Street,
Heathfield, TN21 8HS
Mon - Sat: 9am - 4.30pm
Bank Holidays: 10am-4pm
Ensure you can drop off your preloved donations to us!
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Books, records, CDs and DVDs
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
• Furniture Items
• Torn or damaged furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy
Looking for more information on how to donate to your local charity shop?