Have you visited Demelza's Eastbourne charity shop recently?
About our Eastbourne Charity Shop
Situated along the stunning Sussex coastline, our Eastbourne charity shop stocks quality clothing, accessories and homewares. It also offers an outlet collection, with a range of great items at budget prices.
220 Terminus Road
Eastbourne, BN21 3DF
Mon-Sat: 9am - 4.30pm
Sun: 10.30am - 4pm
Bank Holidays: 10am-4pm
Ensure you can drop off your preloved items to us!
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Books, records, CDs and DVDs
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
• Large Furniture Items
• Torn or damaged furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy
Looking for more information on how to donate to your local charity shop?