About our West Wickham Charity Shop
This busy, town center shops sells a range of affordable men's and women's clothing, childrenswear and houshold items. There is also accessible, rear access for donation drop-offs and collections.
Volunteers needed in our West Wickham charity shop
We are currently looking for volunteers to help in our West Wickham charity shop! To find out more about volunteering in our West Wickham charity shop please get in touch with our Voluntary Services Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 High Street, West Wickham,
Please be aware we will be closed on Wednesdays until further notice
Mon - Sat: 9am - 4.30pm
Our West Wickham store has packing to the rear which makes donating to us even easier!
Have you visited Demelza's West Wickham charity shop recently?
Ensure you can drop off your preloved items when you visit us!
What you can donate
- Clean, quality clothing
- Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
- Designer and vintage brands
- Soft furnishings and linen
- Books, records, CDs and DVDs
- Consoles, tech and gaming
- Complete toys and puzzles
- Homeware, collectables and ornaments
- Electrical appliances
- Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
- Torn or damaged furniture items
- Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
- Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
- CRT TVs, or those without remotes
- Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
- Chopping boards, kitchen knives & food prep/hygiene products
- Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
- Hair brushes and accessories
- Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
- Fur, ivory and taxidermy