About Demelza Hythe
Set in the middle of this bustling coastal town our Hythe Charity Shop has a large offering of high quality clothing and accessories, alongside collectables, linen and homeware. You can also find our exclusive New Goods ranges for sale in this shop.
Volunteers needed in our Hythe charity shop
We are currently looking for volunteers to help in our Hythe charity shop, particularly on Saturdays and Sundays. To find out more about volunteering please get in touch with our Voluntary Services Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
138 High Street,
Hythe, CT21 5JU
Mon - Sat: 9am - 4.30pm
Sundays: 10am - 4pm
This shop has rear access via Sun lane for accessible donation drop-offs
Have you visited Demelza's Hythe charity shop recently?
Ensure you can drop off your preloved donations to us!
What you can donate
- Clean, quality clothing
- Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
- Designer and vintage brands
- Soft furnishings and linen
- Books, records, CDs and DVDs
- Consoles, tech and gaming
- Complete toys and puzzles
- Homeware, collectibles and ornaments
- Electrical appliances
- Wedding dresses and accessories
What you can't donate
- Torn or damaged furniture items
- Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
- Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
- CRT TVs, or those without remotes
- Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
- Chopping boards, kitchen knives & food prep/hygiene products
- Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
- Hair brushes and accessories
- Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
- Fur, ivory and taxidermy