About Demelza Maidstone Distribution Centre
Tucked in at the Sandling Road car park, our Distribution Centre is the main hub for all of our shops, retail offices and Online shops. If you have any queries about our shops, please contact your local store directly.
This is not a retail outlet, however, items can be donated here during specified hours. This is also a collection point for online ordered goods.
Please note that donations will close permanently from 5th February and will no longer be accepted here. To find your local shop to donate to, please click here.
Occasionally there some items that we're unable to accept. Please check our Donations Page for further information.
Warehouse 2, 98 Sandling Road,
Maidstone, ME14 2RJ
(Adjacent to Maidstone Outlet)
Monday - Friday: 10am-2pm
Sat: 10am - 1pm
Have you visited Demelza's Maidstone Distribution Centre recently?
Ensure you can drop off your preloved donations to us!
For furniture queries, you can email us at email@example.com
Please be aware that, due to high volumes, we may sometimes have to limited what donations we're able to accept. Where possible, please call ahead.
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Vinyls & Books
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
Please note that upholstered furniture must have a Fire Safety label attached, and be in good, safe condition.
What you can't donate
• Torn or damaged furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Chopping boards, kitchen knives & food prep/hygiene products
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy