Do you hate having pine needles in your car after Christmas? Do you find disposing of your Christmas tree a hassle? Then let Demelza help you this January!
From the 6 – 8 January 2022 we will be collecting Christmas Trees, for a donation, in the following postcodes:
BR1, BR5, BR7
ME8, ME9, ME10 (new for this year)
TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN9, TN10 (new for this year)
Our Tree-cycling scheme bookings will open on Wednesday 1 December!
How your donation could help: -
- By donating £11 you could pay for a precious hour of care by a Demelza Health Care Assistant.
- £15 would pay for a bedroom to be personalised for a child receiving end of life care.
- You could pay for a day of delicious meals for a family of four staying at Demelza by donating £25
- By donating £40 you could pay towards the cost of an interpreter, offering reassurance for a family.
- Your donation of £50 pay for a cast of a child’s hand or foot for a family to treasure forever.
- £60 could pay towards an hour of art or music therapy for a child or sibling.
If you need any help or assistance, you can email email@example.com or call 0300 365 3653 (local rates apply).