The first ever Specsavers Halloween Pumpkin Hunt will be coming to Sevenoaks in just a few days, and we cannot wait to see the weird and wonderful costumes you will create to go trick-or-treating in style. For the best dressed, we have a whole host of prizes from the participating businesses within Sevenoaks who are not only offering some ghoulish goodies for the children themselves but also a few treats for parents and carers too!
We want to see ghosts, ghouls, zombies, witches, cats, vampires, mummies, werewolves, skeletons and more! The more creative your costumes are, the better your chances are of winning a monstrously wicked prize! If you can, why not get crafting and rock something original and home-made?
Here’s the list of prizes up for grabs….
- Cote Brasserie voucher plus a chocolate gift box from The Chocolate Shop Sevenoaks (pictured below)
2. Chocolate witch gift bag from The Chocolate Shop Sevenoaks & Meal for 4 at FEGO Sevenoaks
3. Chocolate goodie bag from The Chocolate Shop Sevenoaks & £50 voucher for any shop on Bligh’s Meadow in Sevenoaks
4. Beautiful selection of Green Owl Toys (pictured below)
After the event, the top 10 costumes will be posted to the Pumpkin Hunt Sevenoaks Facebook event with Demelza’s Facebook followers choosing the best within a limited time frame. The winner will be contacted after the event to collect their prize.
The overall winner will then be entered into a competition to potentially win a Merlin Annual Pass, donated by Active International.
With a big thank you to Active International, Cote, Green Owl Toys, The Chocolate Shop Sevenoaks and FEGO Sevenoaks for all their support.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be a registered participant to the Specsavers Halloween Pumpkin Hunt Sevenoaks in order to qualify as a winner of this competition.
- The winner will be announced after the closing date and given time. The picture with the most amount of LIKES / REACTIONS will be named the winner.