The first ever M&R Building & Landscaping LTD Halloween Pumpkin Hunt will be coming to Greenwich in just a few days, and we cannot wait to see the weird and wonderful costumes you will create to go trick-or-treating in style. For the best dressed, we have a whole host of prizes from the participating businesses within Greenwich who are not only offering some ghoulish goodies for the children themselves but also a few treats for parents and carers too!
We want to see ghosts, ghouls, zombies, witches, cats, vampires, mummies, werewolves, skeletons and more! The more creative your costumes are, the better your chances are of winning a monstrously wicked prize! If you can, why not get crafting and rock something original and home-made?
Here’s the list of prizes up for grabs….
- A meal at Bill’s Greenwich plus a beautiful selection of toys from Green Owl Toys (pictured below)
- A two-course meal for four people at The Plume of Feathers plus a jar of sweets from Mr Humbug
- Goddards at Greenwich voucher plus gift boxes from The Fudge Patch - one for the kids and one for the grown-ups!
After the event, the top 10 costumes will be posted to the Pumpkin Hunt Greenwich Facebook event with Demelza’s Facebook followers choosing the best within a limited time frame. The winner will be contacted after the event to collect their prize.
The overall winner will then be entered into a competition to potentially win a Merlin Annual Pass, donated by Active International.
With a big thank you to Active International, The Plume of Feathers, Bill’s, Green Owl Toys, Goddards at Greenwich, Mr Humbug and The Fudge Patch for all their support.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be a registered participant to the M&R Building & Landscaping LTD Halloween Pumpkin Hunt Greenwich in order to qualify as a winner of this competition.
- The winner will be announced after the closing date and given time. The picture with the most amount of LIKES / REACTIONS will be named the winner.