Wing Walk - June
02 Jun 2018 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Damyns Hall Aerodrome , Upminster, United Kingdom, RM14 2TN
Conditions of entry
- The Wing Walk is organised to raise funds for Demelza Hospice Care for Children. Participants are required to raise the minimum fundraising target leading up to the event. A pack including sponsorship forms will be provided on completion of your registration.
- To be eligible for the Wing Walk, all participants must complete and sign the entry form and pay the fee required. Please note that when registering more than one person online, you will be agreeing to our Terms and Conditions on their behalf as well as declaring that they are medically fit to participate.
- The event is run by Aerobatic Tactics at the Damyns Hall Aerodrome in Essex. This event is run on behalf of Demelza Hospice Care for Children
- Under the terms of the Unfair Contract Act 1977, the organisers of the event cannot be held responsible for injury, loss or damage caused or sustained as a result in taking part in the Wing Walk.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 65 to participate in the Wing Walk
- There is a weight restriction for the Wing Walk, this is 77Kg (12 stone 2lbs). This weight limit is a hard rule and Aerobatic Tactics have to weigh everybody on arrival. If your weight is too high, you may be turned away by Aerobatic Tactics.
- I consent to Demelza Hospice Care for Children contacting me via telephone, letter or email for any matter relating to my participation in this event.