Demelza 101 - Sittingbourne to Paris
02 May 2018 6:00 AM - 06 May 2018 8:00 PM
Rook Lane, Sittingbourne, England, ME9 8DZ
This event doesn't have any ticket available
Conditions of entry
- For this challenge, we require a registration fee of £100 (non-refundable).Sponsorship option: you must also undertake to reach a minimum target of £1750.00 for Demelza.This minimum amount must be received by Demelza eight weeks prior to the date of the event. Self-Funding Option: you must pay your balance payment of £749 by 31 December 2017 and the minimum fundraising of £900 must be received by Demelza eight weeks prior to the date of the event.
- If you are unable to meet these sponsorship requirements, you may forfeit your place on the event – or you may choose to pay the balance yourself.
- Should you, for whatever reason, not take up your place, all sponsorship forms and sponsorship monies collected should be forwarded to Demelza or returned to the sponsors.
- You must be at least 16 years old before the departure date of the event.
- Your booking will not be confirmed by Demelza Hospice Care for Children until we acknowledge receipt of your medical form. Receipt of registration payment is not considered to be confirmation of your booking.
- All funds raised for this event must be made payable to Demelza.
- For an overseas challenge, you are required to take out a personal insurance cover for health, accident and loss.
- All participants take part in the events at their own risk.
- I consent to Demelza contacting me via telephone, letter or email for any matter relating to my fundraising and participation in the event.
- The charity’s medical advisor may need to consult the applicant about any medical issues or concerns.The charity reserves the right to refuse an application if the applicant is unsuitable.In these circumstances the registration fee will be refunded in full.
- I understand that the contract in respect of the challenge above is with Chapeau Events. Demelza Hospice Care for Children acts as agent for Chapeau Events and accepts no responsibility, in its own capacity, in connection with the arrangements for, and conduct of the trip, including travel, accommodation and medical issues.
- The charity cannot take responsibility for the consequences of delays, strikes, war, sickness, quarantine, government action or other “force majeure” circumstances.