Bubble Rush South East London 2018
15 Jul 2018 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Avery Hill, South East London, SE9 2UG
This event doesn't have any ticket available
Conditions of entry
- These booking terms and conditions apply to everyone who takes part in Bubble Rush, and those who attend as spectators.
- These terms and conditions contain important information regarding participation, and upon entry you agree to and accept these terms and conditions.
- All participants taking part in Bubble Rush do so at their own risk. In no event shall Demelza Hospice Care for Children be liable for any injuries, loss or damages whatsoever, including indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential losses connected with any aspect of this event.
- If necessary you should gain advice from your GP as to whether you are physically prepared to undertake the challenge.
- Photographs will be taken of participants throughout the event which will be used on promotional materials. It is the participant’s responsibility to let staff know at registration if you do not want to appear in any such materials.
Booking process, prices and payment
- The entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All ages of participants are welcome to take part in Bubble Rush.
- Children aged 15 or under are charged a child entry fee. Anyone aged 16 and over will be charged an adult entry fee.
- The VIP Early Bird Bubbler package is available to the first 200 people who register to take part in Bubble Rush (reduced entry fees are £5 for children aged 15 and under or £12 for anyone aged 16 and above).
- You are not permitted to use any of the sponsorship money that you raise in relation to Bubble Rush to pay for your expenses. If you do not pass all of the money that you raise to Demelza Hospice Care for Children you may be committing a criminal offence.
- Children aged 15 years and under must take part alongside a paying adult and be accompanied throughout the event. School and youth groups who take part must have adequate supervision.
- Upon running through the Bubble Stations, all children must be accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for their safety at this point. Small children may need to be lifted through some parts of the bubble stations.
- Disabled entrants are welcome to take part. However due to the nature of the event, the location and some uneven terrain through the grounds of Avery Hill, please contact us prior to booking to establish whether the event is suitable for you.
- On no account is alcohol to be brought into the event site or consumed during the event. Demelza Hospice Care for Children reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone under the influence of alcohol.
- Due to the nature of the nature of the dyes used in the bubbles these may stain clothing. It is the participant’s responsibility to come suitably dressed for the event. The event organisers take no responsibility for colour stains on any shoes or clothing.
Changes to the event
- Demelza Hospice Care for Children reserves the right to alter the start time of the event at any time.
- Demelza Hospice Care for Children reserves the right to cancel this event at any time. In the event of this happening, entry fees and sponsorship will be refunded in full.
- The information you provide at registration will be shared only with that organisation, it will not be shared with any other organisation.
- All participants taking part in The Demelza Bubble Rush do so at their own risk. In no event shall Demelza Hospice Care for Children be liable for any injuries, loss or damages whatsoever. If you have any questions about The Demelza Bubble Rush please contact Demelza Hospice Care for Children on 01795 845191.