Have you just begun cycling? Or have you been cycling for many years? Either way this challenge is for you. With the breath-taking views of Lake Como and Lake Magorrie you won’t be worrying about how far you have cycled or how long you have left.
Not only will you cycle alongside 7 stunning Italian Lakes, you will cycle through Switzerland past Lake Lugano, a glacier lake infused with a mix of Swiss sophistication and Italian Passion.
You will be cycling approximately 75 miles a day and each evening you relax in a beautiful Italian hotel where we will reminisce over the day’s cycling and what beautiful sights we still have to come.
- Demelza cycling jersey
- 3-day fully arrowed routes
- Full mechanical support
- UK medic on the trip
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- Bike transfer to and from Italy
- All meals from the 5th September
- Full training plans
- Information evenings before the event
What’s not included:
- Flights (Malpensa airport is the preferred option) - you will need to arrive on Wednesday 4th September, the challenge will start on Thursday 5th September.
- Meals on 4th September
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Personal Insurance
Minimum sponsorship - £1650 (not including gift aid)
Participant contribution: £750 (ten weeks prior to departure)
Minimum sponsorship: £900 (not including gift aid)
Registration for this event will close on Friday 24 May