South Coast Challenge
Walk it, Jog it, or Run it...
25th/26th August 2018
Walk, Jog or Run over the famous Seven Sisters, join the meandering river Cuckmere and continue along the South Downs to historic Arundel on this fabulous route showcasing the best of England’s scenery. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge, giving you a weekend to remember. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
• Join as an Individual or as a Team
• Choose a distance that suits you
• Walk at your pace- 24+ hours
• Jog or run and set a new goal!
• Rest stops with free food & drink
• Fully signed route
• Medics, massage, and pace walkers
• Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
• Training & guides to help you prepare
Sign up for Demelza and you save 25% on the normal Registration Fee as we are an official Charity Partner!
How to register
Registration for the distances are:
- Quarter challenge is £30 and we ask all participants to commit to fundraise £175 for the charity
- Half challenge is £45 and we ask participants to commit to fundraise £275 for the charity
- Full challenge is £60 and we ask participants to commit to fundraise £425 for the charity
Please note registration for this event is managed by Action Challenge. When clicking the ‘Sign Up Now’ button, you will be transferred to their website.