Take on some of England's finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or a Run! An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, a few ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey.
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Registration Fee: £15.00
Minimum Sponsorship: £595.00 (not including gift aid)
Registration Fee: £10.00
Minimum Sponsorship: £395.00 (not including gift aid)
Registration Fee: £5.00
Minimum Sponsorship: £245.00 (not including gift aid)
Please note - by signing up to this event, Action Challenge will share your details with Demelza and we will be contacting you about this event via email, telephone and post.
If you require any further information about this event, then please contact the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01795 845191