For the second year the Pumpkin Hunt is coming to Whitstable. We’ve partnered with local businesses to bring this spooktacular event to your local haunt.
What is the Pumpkin Hunt?
- Children will be given their own Pumpkin Passport to get stamped and will receive treats at stops along the route.
- Dress up in your most original costumes for the chance to win a fantastic family prize! More details coming soon.
- The Pumpkin Hunt is open to all children, however please be aware that treats may not be suitable for under 3's.
- Access into some of the shops may be limited for pushchairs and wheelchair users.
- £5.00 per child
- Every child's place includes 2 accompanying adults free of charge
- Parking available at Whitstable Junior School for an additional donation. The money raised will be split between the school and Demelza.
For the best dressed, we have a whole host of prizes! The more creative your costumes are, the better your chances are of winning a monstrously wicked prize! If you can, why not get crafting and rock something original and home-made?
After the event, the winner of each location will be entered into a competition to potentially win an amazing prize of £250 John Lewis vouchers!
Thank you to Active International
for kindly donating this prize.
This event is kindly supported by:
Specsavers Whitstable is your local opticians, which has now been open for 10 years and run by a local team to provide high quality eye and hearing care to the local community. Siobhan and Danielle, store directors are delighted to be sponsoring the Pumpkin Hunt in Whitstable again in 2019.
Located at the end of the High Street close to local car parks and bus routes, it is a great place for an eye test, vision check, or even just to pop in to check out the latest designer glasses.
Specsavers is a partnership of almost 2,000 locally-run businesses, committed to delivering high quality, affordable optical and hearing care in the communities they serve.
So why not pop in today, call 01227 773890 or visit www.specsavers.co.uk
Direction Law are a local, Kent based solicitor, providing a full service in relation to every aspect of buying and selling residential and commercial properties – both rural and urban.
We deliver reliable, swift and pragmatic advice and our specialist residential conveyancing lawyers are always available so, whether you’re buying or selling a family home or investment property, re-mortgaging or transferring equity, we work hard to deliver an unrivalled client experience.
Ikigai Holistic is a yoga studio and wellbeing centre offering a variety of classes and treatments by specialised practitioners. Ikigai is a Japanese concept which means the things that you value most in your life. At ikigai we value down time and being able to provide a space which allows you to reconnect with yourself and discover your ikigai, connecting both mind and body.