For the second year the Pumpkin Hunt is coming to West Malling. We’ve partnered with local businesses to bring this spooktacular event to your local haunt.
What is the Pumpkin Hunt?
- Children will be given their own Pumpkin Passport to get stamped and will receive treats at stops along the route.
- Dress up in your most original costumes for the chance to win a fantastic family prize! More details coming soon.
- The Pumpkin Hunt is open to all children, however please be aware that treats may not be suitable for under 3's.
- Access into some of the shops may be limited for pushchairs and wheelchair users.
- £5.00 per child
- Every child's place includes 2 accompanying adults free of charge
For the best dressed, we have a whole host of prizes! The more creative your costumes are, the better your chances are of winning a monstrously wicked prize! If you can, why not get crafting and rock something original and home-made?
After the event, the winner of each location will be entered into a competition to potentially win an amazing prize of £250 John Lewis vouchers!
Thank you to Active International
for kindly donating this prize.
This event is kindly supported by:
Covéa Insurance are delighted to sponsor Demelza’s Pumpkin Hunt as Demelza have been chosen as our West Malling office’s charity partner. We’re a local insurance company with a nationwide presence, and supporting the communities we work in is a crucial part of what we do. Find us on Facebook to discover more!
Chapelton are a family owned business based in Aylesford Village
We work with national and international manufacturers to provide the best paper based print and packaging solutions. We have a strong emphasis on sustainability and protecting our environment, we are heavily involved in reducing the amount of plastic currently in use.
Being a local family run business we are hugely supportive of local communities and events.