For the first time the Pumpkin Hunt is coming to Tenterden. We’ve partnered with local businesses to bring this spooktacular event to your local haunt.
Keep an eye on updates on Facebook! www.facebook.com/events/360601881298973/
What is the Pumpkin Hunt?
- Children will be given their own Pumpkin Passport to get stamped and will receive treats at stops along the route.
- Dress up in your most original costumes for the chance to win a fantastic family prize! More details coming soon.
- The Pumpkin Hunt is open to all children, however please be aware that treats may not be suitable for under 3's.
- Access into some of the shops may be limited for pushchairs and wheelchair users.
- £5.00 per child
- Every child's place includes 2 accompanying adults free of charge
For the best dressed, we have a whole host of prizes! The more creative your costumes are, the better your chances are of winning a monstrously wicked prize! If you can, why not get crafting and rock something original and home-made?
The prizes for Tenterden are:
1. Leeds Castle Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children)
2. Two free tickets for the Aspinall Foundation (Port Lympne or Howletts)
3. £50 Dining Out Voucher
After the event, the winner of each location will be entered into a competition to potentially win an amazing prize of £250 John Lewis vouchers!
Thank you to Active International
for kindly donating this prize.
This event is kindly supported by:
Taylor Wimpey is proud to be the headline sponsor of this year’s Tenterden Pumpkin Hunt. The home builder is committed to giving back to the local communities in which it builds and is pleased to be able to support such a fantastic community event. Its Three Fields development, located off Smallhythe Road in Tenterden offers a range of two, three, four and five bedroom homes. Further information is available at www.taylorwimpey.co.uk
Nortrade Foods, based in Hawkhurst, is a seafood distributor importing freshly frozen seafood from all over the world offering an extensive range of top quality products to wholesale customers, locally and nationwide. A ‘shop’ service is available to members of the public on a Friday afternoon, 1.30pm - 4.30pm, where products can be purchased at very reasonable prices. Please come and visit us!