The public ballot entry system for the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon opens on Monday 30 April and closes at 17:00 on Friday 4 May. The ballot will be open for five days to give everyone who wants to enter the event a fair chance to do so.
We have limited Demelza places available - these will be allocated in October, following ballot place announcement. To apply for a Demelza place, please download and complete the application form here.
All of our runners will receive:
- Demelza dotty running vest - you will certainly stand out in the crowd!
- Opportunities to take part in fantastic training runs.
- A welcome pack and full fundraising support.
- Cheer pack for your friends and family to support you on the day.
- Post-race reception at our Kent hospice to say thank you for your hard work and show you where the money goes.
For more information please contact the Events Team on 01795 845191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Forms need to be sent to email@example.com