Entries for the Great North run have now closed. If you have managed to secure your own place and would like to run for Demelza Hospice Care for Children then please contact the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join #TeamDemelza and take on the Great North Run; the largest half marathon in the world, which takes place annually in North East England each September. Join over 50,000 participants run between Newcastle upon Tyne and South Shields.
You can sign up to run on behalf of Demelza for just £25 and by agreeing to commit to raising a minimum of £300 in sponsorship.
By joining our Great North Run team you will benefit from:
- Dedicated support from the Events Team to help with all of your fundraising queries
- Dotty Demelza running vest to make you stand out from the crowd
- High-viz winter training vest
- Race cheer pack for your family and friends
- Opportunity to visit either the Kent or London hospice to see where your fundraising goes