Bubble Rush is returning to Mote Park once again and we would love for you to join us! There’s no place like foam!
Bubble Rush is a fun run like no other! You’ll start in a sea of foam, and as you go around the course you’ll encounter four Bubble Stations pumping out different coloured bubbles.
Bubble Rush is open to everyone!
The course is pushchair and wheelchair-friendly, and there’s no minimum age limit, so the whole family can take part. The race isn’t timed – so you can run, walk, jog or toddle around the course and enjoy the colourful bubbles and party atmosphere.
Early Bird Prices
Adult - £12.50
Child - £8.00 (under 16s*)
Under 3's- £3.00 (you will receive a medal but not a t-shirt)
- We are currently taking bookings for Wave 1 and Wave 2
- Ticket prices increased on Sunday 30 June
This year, we would like to raise even more! There's no official fundraising target, but we ask all of our participants to try and raise a minimum of £15.00. By doing what you can, you'll help Demelza to provide specialist care and emotional support for children with terminal conditions and their loved ones.
- A 5km fun run, it is a 2.5km route so you can choose to run it once if you would prefer!
- Run through walls of bubbles along the route
- Live entertainment throughout the day
- A free Bubble Rush t-shirt and medal
If you have any questions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.