This fabulous south coast marathon is rapidly turning into one of the best running events in the country. With the amazing backdrop of the seaside city of Brighton, the atmosphere is buzzing with great support along the way. If you're looking for a challenge in 2016 then how about taking on 26.2 miles in Sussex?!
We are one of the local charity partners and we would love you to join our team. Growing in size and status with every year, the 2016 Brighton Marathon is expected to be record-breaking with more people running than ever before. Be part of the unmissable Brighton Marathon weekend.
Contact email@example.com to guarantee your place on #TeamDemelza!
Registration Fee: £25, Minimum sponsorship £500
- An exclusive branded Demelza vest
- Training run at the Dartford Half Marathon in March
- Training and fundraising tips
- Post-event reception at one of our hospices - a great opportunity to see where your hard-earned sponsorship will go!
- Fundraising support from the moment you sign up from a dedicated Demelza Events Co-ordinator
Calling cheer groups!
We are looking for volunteers to come along to the marathon and be part of our cheering group. For more information, please contact: Emma.Austen@demelza.org.uk
If you already have a place we would love to hear from you and welcome you to our Brighton Marathon team. All our marathon runners will receive a special Demelza running vest and any support you need with fundraising and, of course, our thanks for your support!