About Demelza Maidstone Shopping Outlet
Situated a stone's throw from Maidstone Town centre, our Outlet store offers furniture, clothing and homewares, with a large children's section to the rear.
A free furniture collection service is available; if you'd like to find out more please call us directly, email at email@example.com or visit the donating goods page.
Please note that this store will be closing from 2nd March and we will be unable to accept donations from 5th February. To find your local shop to donate to, please click here.
98 Sandling Road,
Maidstone, ME14 2RJ
(Sandling Road car park)
Mon - Sat: 9am - 4.30pm
Free parking is available in the yellow area outside the Outlet. Pay and Display parking is also on-site.
Have you visited Demelza's Maidstone Shopping Outlet recently?
Ensure you can drop off your preloved items when you visit us!
For furniture queries, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can donate
- Clean, quality clothing
- Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
- Designer and vintage brands
- Soft furnishings and linen
- Books, records, CDs and DVDs
- Consoles, tech and gaming
- Complete toys and puzzles
- Homeware, collectables and ornaments
- Electrical appliances
- Wedding dresses and accessories
Please note that upholstered furniture must have a Fire Safety label attached, and be in good, safe condition.
What you can't donate
- Torn or damaged furniture items
- Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
- Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
- CRT TVs, or those without remotes
- Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
- Chopping boards, kitchen knives & food prep/hygiene products
- Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
- Hair brushes and accessories
- Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
- Fur, ivory and taxidermy