About Demelza Maidstone Shopping Outlet
Situated a stone's throw from Maidstone Town centre, our Outlet store offers furniture, clothing and homewares, with a large children's section to the rear. Tucked away is also the Maidstone Outlet bookshop: perfect for any avid readers!
A free furniture collection service is available; if you'd like to find out more please call us directly, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the donating goods page.
Volunteers needed in our Maidstone outlet
We are currently looking for volunteers to help in our Maidstone outlet! To find out more about volunteering in our Maidstone outlet please get in touch with our Voluntary Services Department by emailing email@example.com.
98 Sandling Road,
Maidstone, ME14 2RJ
(Sandling Road car park)
Mon - Sat: 9am - 4.30pm
Free parking is available in the yellow area outside the Outlet. Pay and Display parking is also on-site.
Ensure you can drop off your preloved items when you visit us!
For furniture queries, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Books, records, CDs and DVDs
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
Please note that upholstered furniture must have a Fire Safety label attached, and be in good, safe condition.
What you can't donate
• Upholstered furniture without fire labels
• Torn or damaged furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy