About Demelza Maidstone Distribution Centre
Tucked in at the Sandling Road car park, our Distribution Centre is the main hub for all of our shops, retail offices and Online shops. If you have any queries about our shops, please contact your local store directly.
This is not a retail outlet, however items can be donated here during specified hours. This is also a collection point for online ordered goods.
Please note that the Distribution Center will be closed and unable to accept donations on Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 September
A free furniture collection service is available; if you'd like to find out more please call 01795 503110, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Donating Goods page.
Warehouse 2, 98 Sandling Road,
Maidstone, ME14 2RJ
(Adjacent to Maidstone Outlet)
Mon- Fri: 10am-2pm
Sat: 10am - 1pm
Donations can be dropped at the loading bay entrance, however Customers wishing to also visit the Outlet will need to park in the designated area.
Ensure you can drop off your preloved donations to us!
For furniture queries, you can email us at email@example.com
What you can donate
• Clean, quality clothing
• Shoes, boots, accessories and jewellery
• Designer and vintage brands
• Soft furnishings and linen
• Books, records, CDs and DVDs
• Consoles, tech and gaming
• Complete toys and puzzles
• Homeware, collectables and ornaments
• Electrical appliances
• Wedding dresses and accessories
Please note that upholstered furniture must have a Fire Safety label attached, and be in good, safe condition.
What you can't donate
• Upholstered furniture without fire labels
• Torn or damaged furniture items
• Children/baby hygiene and feeding equipment
• Safety equipment: Helmets, car seats, etc
• CRT TVs, or those without remotes
• Toasters, gas cookers and electric showers
• Broken toys and toys without a CE label/mark
• Hair brushes and accessories
• Duvets, pillows and sleeping bags
• Fur, ivory and taxidermy