Please read the terms and conditions below to make sure that you are eligible to Gift Aid your donations to Demelza.
• I wish Demelza House Trading Ltd (Demelza) to act as my agent in offering my goods for sale, at a charge of 2% commission plus VAT which shall be deducted from the proceeds of sale.
• I give my consent for Demelza Hospice Care for Children to reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 of the net proceeds raised through the sale of my goods to the net value of £1000.
• The goods which I am offering to Demelza are my own to give and do not belong to another household.
• I am not acting as a business in bringing goods in for sale to any Demelza shop.
• As legal and beneficial owner of the goods until they are sold, I understand that I have the right to keep all of the net proceeds of the sale if I wish, but can choose to donate all or part of the proceeds.
• I confirm that I am at least 18 years old and understand that this Agency Agreement is a legally binding contract.
• I understand that if Demelza are unable to sell any of the goods they will have the right to dispose of the goods as they see fit.
• I agree that Demelza will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any goods brought into the shop for sale.
• I agree that Demelza will NOT write to me during the current tax year, unless the Net Sales Proceeds are in excess £1,000, to give me the opportunity to donate the proceeds in excess of £1,000 to Demelza.
• I understand that Demelza WILL contact me, if the Net Sales Proceeds are in excess £1,000, to give me the opportunity to donate the proceeds in excess of £1,000 to Demelza.
• I understand that Demelza WILL send me an “End of tax year” letter or email, even if monies raised are less than £1,000, detailing the Net Sales Proceeds and Gift Aid reclaimed in that tax year.
• Either I or Demelza may terminate this Agreement at any time by written notice.
• Demelza may vary the terms of this Agreement at any time by written notice to me.
• I will notify Demelza of any change in my personal circumstances, such as name and address, or that I no longer pay UK Income or Capital Gains tax or I wish to cancel the declaration.
• By signing the Demelza Retail Gift Form, I accept the Retail Gift Aid Agency Agreement as outlined and confirm that I wish to Gift Aid the Net Sales Proceeds of my goods.
For information or advice about Retail Gift Aid or to notify us of any changes in your circumstances:
Please telephone 01795 503117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Demelza Trading Ltd on behalf of Demelza Hospice Care for Children
Rook Lane, Bobbing, Sittingbourne, Kent ME9 8DZ Registered Charity No. 1039651