Please read the terms and conditions below to make sure that you are eligible to Gift Aid your donations to Demelza.
- You confirm that you would like all donations past, present and future to Demelza Hospice Care for Children (Registered Charity No. 1039651) to be treated as Gift Aid donations
- You are a UK taxpayer and understand that if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year, it is your responsibility to pay any difference
- You understand that other taxes you have paid such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify
- You are the owner of all goods you give to Demelza to sell on your behalf
- You agree that we will email or write to you at the end of each tax year to let you know the net proceeds that were raised from the sale of your goods and the amount of Retail Gift Aid we have claimed. You will notify Demelza House Trading Ltd if you require more frequent notifications of the value of your sales, even if they do not exceed £1,000 in any tax year
- You give your consent for Demelza Hospice Care for Children to reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 of the net proceeds raised through the sale of your goods to the net value of £1,000.
- Demelza House Trading Ltd will act as your agent by selling your goods. Any unsold items may be disposed of by Demelza House Trading Ltd at their discretion. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time by written notice to you
- You accept that if the cumulative net sale proceeds from the sale of your goods exceed £1,000 in any tax year you will be notified of the additional value of your sales as further goods are sold. If we do not hear from you within 21 days of the date of the notification, we will assume you wish to donate the money raised in this way to Demelza Hospice Care for Children
- In order to cover an initial donation of up to £1,000 without further notification from us, you must have paid at least £250 income tax and/or capital gain tax in the UK during that tax year
For information or advice about Retail Gift Aid or to notify us of any changes in your circumstances please telephone 01795 503117 or email email@example.com