- The Demelza Spring Raffle is operated under Great Britain legislation so entrants must be resident in the UK
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned
- Winners may be required to take part in Demelza PR and promotional activity
- Proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Demelza Hospice Care for Children
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 50 tickets are to be purchased per person for the Demelza Spring Raffle.
- All ticket entries must be received by 4.30pm on Thursday 7 June, late entries will be excluded from the draw and stakes returned
- The Demelza Spring Raffle will be drawn on Thursday 14 June. Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. A list of winners will be published on the website. Please keep the ticket number as proof of purchase.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by Demelza to contact the winner, then Demelza will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has one month after the draw date to claim the prize.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide accurate and up to date contact details. Demelza will in no way be liable for any failure to contact any entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details the entrant has provided. In the event of an entrant changing their contact details, they will be solely responsible for advising Demelza of the change.
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their entry into the draw and thanking them for their participation. If an entrant is found to be under the required age, their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw
- Entries must not be purchased on behalf of somebody else
- A confirmation letter will be sent to the entrant with the ticket numbers and stubs within 5 -10 working days of the purchase
These terms and conditions are the Demelza Hospice Care for Children Spring Raffle rules and by entering the Demelza Spring Raffle 2018, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
The Raffle is being promoted on behalf of Demelza Hospice Care for Children, registered address Rook Lane, Bobbing, Sittingbourne, Kent ME9 8DZ under the Gambling Act 2005.
This raffle is licensed by the Gambling Commission
under Operating Licence No 000-004802-N-100267-012.
Promoters: Ryan Campbell and Lavinia Jarrett
Responsible Manager: Paul Booth
Demelza Hospice Care for Children Charity Registration Number: 1039651.
The Demelza Spring Raffle should be a fun way of supporting your local children’s hospice. If you feel that you may have a problem with gambling please contact Gamcare on 0845 6000 133 or visit their website at www.gamcare.org.uk.
For more information about Demelza, our raffles and other ways to donate, please visit www.demelza.org.uk or contact our Fundraising Team on 01795 845288.
For requests for additional raffle tickets or requests to be removed from future raffle mailings please telephone 01795 845288 or email email@example.com.
Any complaints pertaining to the Demelza Spring Raffle should be made to Emma Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org
or in writing to Emma Barnes, Demelza Hospice Care for Children, Rook Lane, Bobbing, Sittingbourne, Kent ME9 8DZ
Return to Form