If you've jumped on the Vegan band wagon this January, then Chef Pie has just the recipe for you! Working hard with Demelza's resident vegan, Nikki, they've created the tastiest, easiest Green Bowl for you to try out at home.
For the ingredients you will need:
Tin of mixed beans
Baby leaf spinach
1. Chop sweet potato into cubes (keep the nutritional skin on!), lightly cover in oil, and roast in the oven for approx. 30mins or until cooked.
2. Trim the bottoms of the broccoli, and top and tail the green beans. Boil for approx. 15mins or until soft. Alongside this, cook the brown rice.
3. Meanwhile, strain the tin of mixed beans, chop the celery and peel and chop the avocado.
4. To make the dressing, peel and finely chop the garlic clove, and peel and finely chop approx. 2cm of ginger. Mix together in a jar/container with the olive oil and soy sauce.
5. Once everything is cooked, dish up all ingredients followed by a sprinkle of mixed seeds and a drizzle of dressing!